<CUE THE EPIC SYNTH MUSIC!>
Trailer for Joe “Tron Legacy” Kosinski’s Oblivion starring Tom Cruise and Olga Kurylenko
I’m thinking there might be a Triple Feature theme here: Movies That Would Have Made Better Video Games…
1. Michael Praytor, Five Years Later - Ben Folds Five
2. Heroes and Villains - The Beach Boys
3. Nights on Broadway - The Bee Gees
4. Rock ‘n Roll - Led Zeppelin
5. War Photographer - Jason Forrest
6. This Love (Kanye West Remix) - Maroon 5
7. Oops! I Did It Again - Richard Thompson
8. This Too Shall Pass - OK GO featuring The Notre Dame Marching Band
9. Innocent When You Dream (Barroom) - Tom Waits
10. Paradise Circus (Gui Boratto Remix) - Massive Attack
11. Risen From Darkness - Hans Zimmer (The Dark Knight Rises Soundtrack)
12. What Is Life? - George Harrison
13. She Believes In Me - Me First And The Gimme Gimmes
14. Somebody Super Like You (Beef Construction Song) - The Undeads (Phantom of the Paradise Soundtrack)
15. P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) - Easy Star Allstars featuring Kirsty Rock
16. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
17. Light the Fuse - Michael Giacchino (Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol Soundtrack)
18. Super Mario Galaxy Main Theme (Trailer Arrangement) - Mahito Yokito
19. Gerudo Valley - Kojo Kondo (The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Soundtrack)
20. The Grid - Daft Punk featuring Jeff Bridges (Tron Legacy Soundtrack)
21. Yellow Line - James Shimoji (Redline Soundtrack)
22. I Can’t Decide - Scissor Sisters
23. What a Fool Believes- The Doobie Brothers
Tron: Legacy (2010)
Hell, this movie’s worth it just for the soundtrack. The visuals are simply gorgeous.
But then there are “isomorphs.”
First movie? No one really knew how a computer worked so the filmmakers played it fast and loose. They came up with conventions that made the goofy premise work.
Here, they tried to make Tron make sense.
This is wrong.
Get me to the Grid.
I UPLOADED THE HQ FIGHTING SCENE BETWEEN RINZLER AND SAM
it’s not a spoiler to the main plot so you can watch it without problems